“Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.” Matthew 2:1-2
Today is the 25th day of December, a day commemorated worldwide in remembrance of the birth of Jesus. Today is the birthday of the King. The wise men in our opening scripture knew this and came from the east to worship this king that was born in Bethlehem. They did not come empty handed; they came with gifts. Which birthday gift do you have for King Jesus? You might be thinking, ‘what can I give Jesus, the owner of heaven and earth?’ Well, let me give you an idea of what He might want. He loves praises, He loves His people having quiet time with Him; He loves when His people witness for Him and souls are won; He loves people caring for their neighbours; He loves people sowing into His house, and so on.
Beloved what will you offer your king on His birthday? The wise men came all the way from the east and offered gold, frankincense and myrrh. They gave Him gifts even though He had not done anything for them. How about you that He has died for and keeps protecting and blessing? Celebrate your king today and He will be willing to take you to next levels of your life. Have a splendid Christmas celebration.
We thank God for sending His son Jesus to pay the price for our salvation. We are also grateful for the blessings and testimonies we have recorded this year from people who study the devotional and those who partnered with the free distribution campaign. It has indeed been God!
– Devotional Team
1. Father, thank you for sending Your son to save me. I vow to live my life in appreciation of this gift. Amen.
2. Lord Jesus, may your coming be relevant in my life this day and always. Amen.
3. All my inheritance in Christ Jesus, I call them forth now in Jesus name!
4. Everything the coming of Jesus made available for me, I call them forth to manifest in my life now in Jesus name.
5. By the reason of the coming of Jesus, my life will be full of testimonies this season in Jesus name!
CONTINUE WITH THE “40 DAYS OF POWER” PRAYER BOOK, DAY 13