“Remember ye not the former things neither consider the things of old.” Isaiah 43:18
Beloved, can you just let go of what has been and look forward to what God wants to do? Until you are able to let go of what you have already in your hand, you will not be able to take hold of the new. Remember the parable of the new wine and old wine skin? “Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.” (Matthew 9:17). Yes, it’s the same when applied to life. You cannot put new wine into old wine skins.
In the same vein you have to let go of old ways, mindsets, and how you respond to issues. In short you need an overhaul from the previous to be able to receive the new. This is why God instructs us not be conformed to carnality but be transformed as we walk in the spirit, yielding our mind and will to His voice speaking softly in our spirit. Some of the setbacks you experience are due to your inability to close doors God has asked you to close and you keep forcing open the doors He has shut. If God closes a door, it is because what’s behind it is not good for your life and destiny. It’s just like relationships in your life. God might be asking you to end a wrong one so that the true spouse can come forward and marry you.
God has new things for you. Clean out your closet and throw out the old stuffs. Let go of stagnation and embrace progress, newness and your destiny will shine forth.
Romans 12:1-2, Isaiah 42:9
I listened to daddy on radio some weeks ago and decided to attend the next service. I had eye problem and was believing God for money to go to hospital. I have children who can give me any amount I need but they all forgot about me and don’t call me. During the service that day, I prayed with all my heart. Later that day, my son who had not called me for a long time called and asked me how my eye was. I told him I needed money for checkup. He then sent me N100, 000. The God of daddy Larry answers prayers. Praise God!
– Regina E.
[Spend some time and worship God. Thank Him for all He has done.]
1. Dear Father, help me know when you’re done with a phase in my life so that I can move on with your cloud of glory in Jesus name.
2. O Lord, help me let go of any hurt or bad emotions in my heart and free anybody who has been locked up in my heart by bitterness and unforgiveness. Amen
3. I refuse to look back anymore in Jesus name. Every new thing God has in store for me, I command them to come now in Jesus name.
4. Whoever has forgotten me, I command them to remember me for good now in Jesus name.
5. I decree next level blessings upon my life and family this month in Jesus name.