The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30
After the encounter the woman had with Jesus at the well in John 4, she went into the city and told everyone about Him. That resulted in an open door for the gospel and many people in the city had their own encounters. According to 2 Corinthians 5, we are called to the ministry of reconciliation. We are not saved to occupy the church and warm the seats. No! We are saved to save others. We are sent out as soul winners. That is the essence of salvation and the baptism of the Holy Spirit that you have received. “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:” (Matthew 28:19). This is a command to all believers not to pastors or evangelists. “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” (Acts 1:8).
If you want to shine this year, you must commit to soul winning. If you want to stand out this year, you must preach the gospel. If you want to walk in rest this year, be a soul winner. “And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.” (Daniel 12:3). For every soul you turn to righteousness, there is joy in Heaven. God cannot be rejoicing and your life will be a mess. As you commit to soul winning, your life will be turned around.
John 4, 2 Corinthians 5
Healed of chest pain
During a service, daddy asked for those suffering from chest pain to come out. I did and he prayed for me. After the service, I started purging. When the purging stopped, I noticed that the chest pain had stopped. I have not felt it again since then. Praise God.
– Ugochi D.
[Spend some time and worship God. Thank Him for all He has done.]
1. Father I receive grace to be a soul winner. May I never rest each day until a soul is won for the kingdom. May I never be satisfied but keep winning and winning in Jesus name.
2. As I commit to soul winning, every loss in my life is converted to gain now in Jesus name.
3. May my life shine as a light that men will see and come to God in Jesus name.
4. I command the blessings that will draw men to church to see my God to come upon me in Jesus name.
5. I receive completion and perfection in every area of my life in Jesus name.