“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he” Proverbs 23:7
Beloved, what are you thinking? As a matter of fact what have you been thinking? Again, what occupies your heart majorly as thoughts? These questions are significant and imperative that you answer because your thought patterns are simply a mirror of your very person. You look like your thoughts. Your life is an expression of what goes on in your mind. It is impossible to separate the thoughts of a man from the man. The bible makes it clear that our mind is the battleground and the enemy wants to have control of our mind by all means. Don’t let the enemy have your mind. Proverbs 4:23 says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” ‘Issues’ here refers to the ‘outgoings of life’ (from the strong concordance).
The issues of your life are what determines and shows your excellence or your failures. This is why God tells us in Romans 12:2 to renew our minds from dead works, sinful ways, negativity, doubts and all the paraphernalia of the devil so that we can be transformed into the acceptable and perfect will of God for our lives. You do this by yielding your mind to the Holy Spirit. Without you mind being Spirit-controlled, you can never enter into all that God has in store for you. From today, exchange all evil thoughts with good thoughts and cast down every evil imagination. Don’t give in to thoughts of depression, anxiety, fear, or any contrary thought whatsoever. Let your mind become a cesspool of heavenly generated thoughts and see your life change.
Proverbs 4:23, 2 Corinthians 10:5, Romans 12:2
Supernatural debt cancelation
I lost a lot of money in 2017. The biggest was 1.9 million naira I borrowed to invest. It was lost and my creditors were on my neck. I came to church one day with a burden in my heart and daddy declared debt cancelation. To the glory of God, that debt was canceled for me. Praise God!
[Spend some time and worship God. Thank Him for all He has done.]
1. I cast down every high thing that has exalted itself against the will and purpose of God for my life, and I cast those evil thoughts down now, in Jesus name.
2. Every thought of depression, fear and negativity in my mind, I flush you out now in Jesus name.
3. Every negative mindset that is stopping me from moving forward, be destroyed now in Jesus name.
4. I speak forth debt cancelation in my life and family in Jesus name.
5. I decree next level blessings upon my life and family this month in Jesus name.