“And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this scroll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness”. Ezekiel 3:3
The prophet Ezekiel had an encounter with God in which God told him to eat the scroll which is His word. Ezekiel did so and it was sweet like honey in his mouth. This is how the Word of God tastes for those who care to eat it. Some don’t have the time for the word of God not knowing that it is the key to any forward movement they desire in their lives. It was when Ezekiel ate the word that he was qualified to get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them. (vs 4). You can’t command attention if you have not eaten the word of God.
Don’t get confused when I say, “eat the word”. You eat the Word when you study your bible, devotional, Christian materials and also when you listen to messages. As you do that steadily, you are feeding your spirit and it will make your life sweet and joyful. The same way you use your mouth to eat food, use your eyes and ears to eat the word of God. Whatever you need in life is wrapped in the Word. When you get the word and digest it, you will see the manifestation of those qualities you saw in our previous study. Beloved, make it a point of duty to eat the Word more times than you eat physical food daily and the changes in your life will marvel you. If the earth that was without form and void became good by the instrumentality of the Word, so will your life be.
Healed of breast lump
I suffered from breast lump for about 7 years. All the medications I took did not work. During a service in church one day, daddy gave a word that those suffering from breast lump should come out to the altar. I did and he prayed for us. When I got home that day, I checked for the breast lump but did not see it again. Praise God
[Spend some time and worship God. Thank Him for all He has done in your life and family.]
1. Father, I receive the grace to eat and digest Your word regularly in Jesus name.
2. As I study the Word, let my life move from one level of glory to another in the mighty name of Jesus!
3. I command every enemy that has risen against me to fall for my sake, in Jesus name.
4. I speak to every mountain of impossibility in my life, CRUMBLE now, in Jesus name.
5. I command a release of amazing testimonies on all the parishes and locations of Praise Tabernacle Mission in Jesus name. I decree, no parish of this church will lack anything required for kingdom work in Jesus name.