For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. I John 5:4
Faith is the pipeline that connects us to the spiritual resources that have been delivered to us by Grace. Faith is the lifestyle of the believers. “Now the just shall live by faith: (Hebrews 10:38). In a supermarket, there are several things you would like to buy, but if you don’t have money, you will not take anything. In the same vein, there are so much benefits of salvation, but if you don’t have faith, you will not enjoy anyone. Faith is so important that you need it to please God. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” (Hebrews 11:6). When you take time to read the eleventh chapter of Hebrews, you will see that all the people that walked with God were people who walked in faith. They did great things because they had faith.
Beloved, your faith can break protocols. You need to put it to work. Jesus broke protocols because of the faith of Mary. Faith does not lose any battle; though it might linger, keep putting it to work and wait patiently for the reward of faith. Mark 10:27 says that all things are possible with God, but Mark 9:23 says all things are also possible to him that believes. Faith is your victory. If you have faith, you can move any mountain God can move, you can achieve things God can achieve. You will definitely overcome the world through your faith.
How does this faith come? Everyone who is saved receives a measure of faith (Romans 12:3) but you grow your faith through the Word of God (Romans 10:17). Grow your faith, put it to work and you will surely win that battle you are facing.
<Breakthrough for children>
When I started coming to Praise tabernacle, my children were not doing well. Even the graduates didn’t have jobs. I took their pictures to papa and he prayed for them. Since then, things turned around for them. God opened doors for my son in business and he said he would come back with Xmas gifts for us, something that had never happened before. Praise God!
– Mrs Ann O.
1. Lord I thank You for making a measure of faith available to me. Whatever stops my faith from growing, I destroy them now in Jesus name!
2. Every spirit of doubt and fear, I send them packing from my life now in Jesus name! I join my faith with my spiritual father’s to bring me the victory I need in Jesus name!
3. I thank you dear Lord for all your provisions and protections in my life and family, in the name of Jesus
4. You forces of darkness at the gate of 2017, waiting to steal my blessings, fall and die in the name of Jesus.
5. Every projection of delay sent against me, return to the sender now in Jesus name.
[Get the ’40 days of power’ prayer book and get the remaining prayer points]