His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord. Matthew 25:21
The verses before our text tell the story of a master who gave different talents to three of his servants and travelled. When he came back, he called them and asked what they had done with the money he had given them. The first one with five talents presented five extra. The second one with two talents presented two extra. Then the last one brought his one talent without any increase but with a bad mouth. The first two got rewards of promotion from their master but the last one was punished severely.
This is a picture of believers today who God has given certain responsibilities in their families, jobs, society and church. How well you handle what God has put in your hand per time determines whether God will move you to your next level of blessing. Luke 16: 10-12 says, “He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?”
The bottom-line is that any responsibility in your hands should be handled faithfully whether people see you or not, whether you get accolades or not. Faithfulness moves you to your next levels in life and opens the door for more blessings. Make up your mind today to be faithful in that which has been put in your hands.
SAY THIS PRAYER
Lord I repent of every form of unfaithfulness I have shown in the past. Give me grace to handle anything placed in my hands faithfully in Jesus name.
Nothing will fail in your hands in the mighty name of Jesus!
1. I give angels charge over the children in my family. They will not encounter evil in Jesus name.
2. Every child who has been initiated into evil cults and associations, I speak deliverance on them now in Jesus name
3. I speak into the lives of all the children in Praise Tabernacle; they will be outstanding in Jesus name.
4. I commend the children in this nation to the Word of God’s grace. They will be built up and be useful to the kingdom in Jesus name.
5. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my family, the church and this Nation in Jesus name!
(*Spend time on these prayer points for effectiveness.)