And he said unto them, “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
The command is “Go into the world” and not “sit in church”. The world is the way it is today because we have chosen to remain in church and not bother about the unsaved. “Go!” is a command. It is not a suggestion. If you don’t preach the gospel to them, you will answer for their souls. “When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man , thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.” (Ezekiel 33:8). This means that if there are members of your family who are not yet saved, you have a duty to preach to them and make sure they do so. If you don’t, you will be blamed if they go to hell.
Beloved, don’t dwell in your comfort zone and assume that they already know. “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!” (Romans 10:14-15). They need to hear you preach it to them. When you open your mouth, the Holy Ghost will speak through you and convict them. Precede your preaching with prayer and also back it up with prayer. By whatever means possible, preach the gospel.
Beloved, make it a priority today to preach the gospel because according to Apostle Paul, “For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (I Corinthians 9:16).
Matthew 28:16-20, Luke 10:1-23
Saved from attack
One night my grandchild was restless and couldn’t sleep. His tummy bulged out and was strong as stone. I prayed for him, got the oil and blood, poured in his mouth and rubbed on him. Few minutes later, he was calm and slept off. The bulging tummy became normal. Praise God.
– Mrs. Chinyere
[Spend some time and worship God. Thank Him for all He has done.]
1. Lord, give me grace to be a preacher of the gospel. Let the passion to witness burn like fire in my bones! May I not rest until I win souls for you every day! Lord, create opportunities for evangelism in Jesus name!
2. As I commit myself to preaching the gospel, my life will blossom in Jesus name!
3. The promises of God will not fail upon my life; I will make it to the top, in the name of Jesus.
4. I release myself today from every demonic trap stopping my goals in life in Jesus name.
5. I decree next level blessings upon my life and family this month in Jesus name.