“By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.” (Hebrews 13:15)
What time of the day to praise
We are looking at the times of the day to spend quality time to praise God. It can be any of the following times;
• As soon as you wake up in the morning, you praise God for a new day, for the unseen battles of the night, and praise Him in advance for the expected miracles of the day.
• In the night before you sleep, you thank God for the day
• As soon as you get a miracle no matter the time of the day.
There is no special time to praise God. Just find out which time of the day that works for you and stick to it. However, let praise not depart from your mouth. Praise God every time.
Where you can praise God include the following;
• In your home
• In your car
• In your work place
• In your study place
• When walking on the road
• In the church
• And so on
There is also no special place to worship God. If you don’t mind distractions, you can praise God in public but if you want privacy, then find somewhere and be alone with God. Whichever works for you, do. However, if God does something for you in the presence of people, you can sing and dance there. Don’t let the presence of people steal God’s praise from your lips.
How to express praise
Ways of expressing your praise to God include the following;
• Speaking words to God, thanking Him and extolling Him
• Singing songs of praise.
• Waving your hands in praise to Him.
• Dancing in praise to Him.
• Sharing your testimony with others.
• Offering something tangible and valuable in church.
Things to offer in praise to God
• Fruit of your lips (singing or talking in praise)
• Your time. You can become more commited in churc
• Your talent
• Your resources.
Take some time and praise God anyhow you are led; in speaking, in singing, in dancing, and so on.