BENEFITS OF PRAISE
“And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.” (2 Chronicles 20:22)
2 Chronicles 20:1-28
When should you praise?
• Praise God anytime you see a new day.
• Praise God when answers your prayer and gives you a miracle
• Praise when what your expectation is delayed also. This is called sacrifice of praise; praising in advance for what you know God will do.
• Praise God when you are confused and the road seems unclear.
• Praise God when enemies surround you and you don’t know what to do.
• Praise God every time as a lifestyle.
Benefits of praise
• It brings the presence of God down to where you are
• It stirs up the anointing of the Holy Spirit for exploits
• It gives you joy
• It lifts your spirit
• It banishes depression and negativity
• It makes the enemies flee
• It changes your circumstances
• It speeds up your expected miracle
• It makes God do more of what He did for you before.
• And so on.
• If you have not praised God because what you expect has not come yet, ask for mercy.
• Take time and praise God