MAINTAINING YOUR VICTORY THROUGH CONSECRATION AND HOLINESS
“Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.” Hebrews 1:9
Zechariah 3:3-5, John 14:30, Hebrews 4:15-16, 1 John 1-2
What happens when sin enters your life
• Your fellowship with the Holy Spirit is broken
• You walk out of light into darkness
• You empower the accuser of the brethren to give reasons why you are unqualified for the blessing you need.
• You break the hedge and allow serpent to bite
• You lose your confidence
• Weighty matters of the kingdom cannot be handed over to you
• Your blessings are delayed because you will make a mess of the gospel if it comes to you
What to do when you err
• Ask for forgiveness
• Turn away from the sin
• Forget about it and move on. Don’t let the weight of guilt keep you down.
How to live a holy and consecrated life
• Be assured of your Salvation. If you are not sure you are saved, say the salvation prayer again with a believing heart.
• Study the Word consistently like you eat food.
• Let your prayer life be active.
• Constantly fellowship with the Holy Spirit and yield to His leading.
• Be careful what you see and hear, read and watch
• Sanctify your environment. Don’t keep defiling things around you.
• Beware who you spend time with (friends and acquaintances)
• Search your life and know if you have sin, unforgiveness, envy, or evil habits hiding somewhere deep in your heart.
• Be born again, if you are not yet saved.
• Repent and plead for mercy, if you are already saved
Today, our 30 days fasting and prayer focus will be VICTORY OVER ENEMIES OF PROGRESS
Turn to Day 23 of your prayer book and pray!