APPROPRIATING YOUR VICTORY THROUGH PRAISES
“O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvelous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.” Psalm 98:1
2 Chronicles 20:1-30, Acts 16:25-26
Last month was our month of praise and we took time to learn about Praise. Make sure you go through the house fellowship studies of last month to refresh your mind on “Praise” Today, we will just be reminded of the benefits of Praise.
Benefits of praise
When you praise,
• The Heavens move on your behalf
• Impossible situations are turned around
• You rub it into the enemy that he is defeated
• You let the enemy know that what he is doing around you is not touching you.
• You reenact the victory of Jesus on the cross.
• Depression and oppression fly out of the window.
• The sickness in your body flees.
• Shackles are broken.
• Obstacles are lifted.
• Your life makes 360 degrees turn around in the right direction.
• Begin to Praise God
• As we round off our 30 days prayer today, Praise God for all He has answered and also praise in advance for the ones He is yet to do.
Today, our 30 days fasting and prayer focus will be VICTORY OVER VICIOUS CYCLES
Turn to Day 30 of your prayer book and pray!