QUESTIONNAIRE ON DISCIPLESHIP
With the studies of the past Saturdays, answer the following questions honestly and correctly:
1. Is it compulsory for a believer to be a disciple? Why?
2. Can a disciple go to hell?
3. What are the core differences between disciples and baby-Christians?
4. Is it possible for a disciple to avoid persecution?
5. Is it possible for a disciple to avoid suffering?
6. In overall, what would you qualify as the most distinguishing mark(s) of a disciple?
7. How can a baby-Christian build himself/herself into discipleship?
[*Use the “30 days of Total Victory” prayer book to pray – Day 24. http://www.praise-tv.org/category/join-the-prayers/ ]