Neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10
Joy stimulates nerves and neurons that send signals through the body and nourishes the body and facilitates your expectation. No wonder Ezra told the people “neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.” (Nehemiah 8:10). It can be translated that joy is a carbohydrate. Whether you have enough food to eat or not, let the Joy of the Holy Ghost spring up from within you. Add joy to your 0.0.1 or 0.1.0 feeding and you will still be fresher and healthier than those eating 1.1.1.
The first thing the enemy attacks whenever he sends problems your way is your faith by bringing fear and doubt. That gives the problem access to enter. The next thing he attacks is your joy by bringing depression, unhappiness, and so on. This makes the problem to settle in your life comfortably. Don’t let this trick work on you. When you are joyful, your whole cells and psych are stimulated to fight the negative situation. This is the reason why sick people who are cheerful recover faster than those who are not cheerful.
Beloved, count your blessing, name them one by one and the realization of what the Lord has done will spark up the joy. Also realize that the God with you is able to bring your expectations to pass and joy will spark up. Never spend another moment without being joyful.
SAY THIS PRAYER
O Lord, let your joy swell up from within me and remove depression. Let every evil activity that robs my joy be destroyed now in Jesus name.
I decree that from today, your joy shall be full in the mighty name of Jesus
1. Any force that will contend with my reward, I put a stop to them now in Jesus name.
2. I command a release of my hanging blessings now in Jesus name.
3. Every evil story the enemy is trying to fabricate to put a stumbling block in any Parish, I scatter it now in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord, guide our leaders right in Jesus name!
5. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my family, the church and this Nation in Jesus name!
*Spend time on these prayer points for effectiveness.