“This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD’ mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:21-23
Beloved, until you encounter the mercy of God, you will lack hope in your life. Hope is necessary for your faith to work because faith is the substance of things hoped for, according to Hebrews 11:1. Your hope is the image your faith needs to bring tangibility. Our hope is in remembering that the Lord’s mercy is renewed every morning. Our faith is made strong in knowing that God is faithful to His mercy, and every day we are assured that His steadfast love is there. Even the Psalmist in the 103rd Psalm recalled the mercies of God by telling his soul to remember all the benefits of God’s mercy in his life.
As you meditate on God’s mercies in your life, you will open yourself up for more of the faithfulness of God. As the Father of all mercy and God of all comfort, He will come to you and His angels will minister unto you. God’s mercy is extended towards you and not even sin can keep you from receiving at the throne of grace, expect you have not confessed and repented of the sin.
When you pray by faith, your hope is to receive mercy. Even the book of James says that the prayer of faith will heal the sick and his sins shall be forgiven. This means that sin is a hindrance to our hope and receiving of mercy. However, mercy, faith and truth still purge us from all sin. Thus the remedy to effective faith is having no unconfessed sins in our lives so that faith can do all its work in our lives in granting us access to the benefits of our renewed life in Christ Jesus.
James 5:14-15, Hebrews 4:16
During a service in October, daddy gave a word about someone who was queried and was about losing her job. I came out because I received a query few days before. Daddy prayed for me and canceled it. Few days later, the man who issued the query canceled it and apologized to me. Praise God!
– Victoria I.
[Thank God for a new day]
1. Father, create in me a clean heart and purify me. Purge my heart of dead works in Jesus name!
2. Every padlock the enemies has used to lock my destiny, business, works, education, marriage, success, appointment, promotion and my ministry, I break them now in Jesus name
3. The power holding my destiny, business, works, education, marriage, success, appointment, promotion and my ministry, release it by fire in Jesus name.
4. Every destiny killer in my life posing as a friend, converting my success to failures, I curse you now in Jesus name.
5. Oh you destiny killers diverting my opportunities and dragging my position, I frustrate your works in Jesus name.
CONTINUE WITH THE “40 DAYS OF POWER” PRAYER BOOK, DAY 7