Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2
As 2016 is gradually rolling away, many people are focused on weddings and other events to be attended. Some are bothered about the money they have spent so far and how to recover it. Not many set spiritual goals. This is wrong! Our opening scripture lets us know that your health and prosperity is dependent on the state of your spirit. It is important that you take this into consideration when planning for the New Year.
2018 will come with the good, the bad and the ugly. The state of your spirit determines what you will attract in the New Year. How many days will you spend alone with God? Do you have a plan to read the bible back-to-back in the New Year? Do you have plans to upgrade your prayer quality and quantity? What are the contents of your New Year resolution? Without spiritual exercises, you will not be able to sustain them. Without spiritual goals, your expectations in the New Year will elude you. Get closer to God, you will learn more things and then when you do them, your life will be glorious. If men cry in 2018, you will laugh.
Beloved, set spiritual goals.
Healed of boil in private part
I was in church one day. During ministration, daddy gave a word about people with boils in their private part. I have suffered it for some time without cure. I came out and he prayed for me. That was the end of the boil. It disappeared and has not reoccurred again since then. Praise God!
– Augusta E.
1. Lord, I thank You for seeing me through to the end of 2017. I receive grace to work on my spiritual life. 2018 will not see me in the same spiritual level in Jesus name.
2. Nothing will put out my spiritual light in Jesus name.
3. I rebuke every little foxes that will want to destroy my life and produce in Jesus name.
4. Whatever I have lost in the past, I command restoration now in Jesus name.
5. Oh God, make me a financial pillar in my family and for your work in Praise Tabernacle in 2018 in Jesus name
CONTINUE WITH THE “40 DAYS OF POWER” PRAYER BOOK, DAY 18