“But as they sailed he fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy. And they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish.” Luke 8:23-24a
Beloved, who sleeps in a storm? It is that man who knows absolutely no fear, who harbours no doubt whatsoever about the ability of the ONE who upholds him. It is quite extraordinary to see someone feeling comfortable and at ease in a troubled situation. In the time of war, no one is at peace; there is always turmoil and unrest. But look at our Lord Jesus, a man at peace in the boat and suddenly a storm rose, yet He was not disturbed. This is how life is; today you are happy not knowing that the enemy is sowing hard to take your joy away. Then when you least expect, the enemy strikes. This is why prayer should be a constant in our lives to ward off sudden attacks of the enemy.
The bible records that when the storm came, Jesus slept on unperturbed. This is the attitude God wants us to have; an attitude of deep calmness and rest in His presence. When calamities befall you and storms loom ahead, don’t fret, don’t panic, be rest assured that a testimony will come out from it. For God is able to make any storm be still. All you need to do is what Jesus did, then be still and see the manifestation of God’s power. Jesus arose and took authority over the raging tempest. When you speak to those negative situations in your life, they must bow. That Goliath standing before you knows where he stands, he knows you’re greater, but do you know who you are? Your testimony is being delayed because you’ve not yet arisen in authority. When you arise, you will shine. Get up in authority today!
I had an accident that left me using clutches. I was in pain for months and was unable to do much. I came to church one day and papa ministered to those using clutches. I was led to sow the last money I had on me as a thanksgiving offering. From that day, the pain disappeared. I have since dropped the clutches and I now walk well. Praise God.
– Kingsley O.
[Thank God for a new day]
1. Any generational curse bringing disappointment and shame, I carve myself from it now in Jesus name.
2. Any projection made on any road that has brought disappointment to my life, I nullify it now in Jesus name!
3. Whoever took the sand of my feet to do anything that has caused me disappointment, I send fire against them now in Jesus name
4. Every covering cast over my face that makes people always disappoint me, i shatter it by fire now in Jesus name (rub the oil on your face as you make this prayer)
5. Every storm the enemy is planning against the church, peace be still now in Jesus name