“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.” 1 Corinthians 13:1
Beloved, do you know the true meaning of love? Christianity is meant to be a life of love, displaying a character of love with actions of love. That was the kind of life Jesus lived when He walked on earth. He was a man who was full of love for the lost or better put; for humanity and that was why He left His throne in Heaven to come down to bring salvation to all who would believe in Him. While on earth, He performed miracles numerous times. He healed the sick, raised the dead and delivered the bound. He did all these, not to grow the church or to seek the glory of men but out of the pure love that He had for mankind.
Jesus’ lifestyle is what Christianity is meant to be; one of kindness to others, unselfishness, forgiveness, companionship, sacrifice, honoring others above ourselves, and truly caring for each other. Look at your Christian life today. Do you live a love life? Are your words and actions out of pure love? Some people actually mistake ‘lust’ for ‘love’ but they are different. Most believers today prefer lust (‘Eros’) to ‘Agape’ love which is the true, God kind of love. Jesus exhibited ‘agape’ love and that is why He helped people without extorting money from them, sleeping with them, and looking for anything extra from them. His actions were motivated by pure and true love. If you are a child of God, then you must look like your Heavenly Father. God is love and so from today, let it be said of you that you too are love because you’ve learnt to love indeed.
1 Corinthians 13:1-13
Healed of ulcer
I was in service one Sunday and daddy declared that no one will go home with sickness. I suffered ulcer for a long time and no medication I took worked. I received that declaration. Since that day till date, no more trace of ulcer in my body. Praise God
[Spend some time and worship God. Thank Him for all He has done.]
1. Father, help me to know You better, and give me an encounter of your love that I might begin to comprehend your love for me, in Jesus name.
2. O Lord, let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened in Jesus name.
3. Spirit of the living God, fill my heart with true love and let it radiate in every area of my life in Jesus name
4. [lay your hands where you feel sick] You sickness in my body, I command you OUT NOW in Jesus name. [use the blood of Jesus]
5. I decree next level blessings upon my life and family this month in Jesus name.