“But the Lord was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeeper of the prison.” Genesis 39:21
Beloved, welcome to your season of unprecedented favour. Halleluiah! You shall see the goodness of the Lord like you’ve never seen before. Yes, that’s what ‘unprecedented’ means; something not comparable, something never before seen or done. Therefore, this is your season to receive help, mercy, goodness kindness and love from God which you have never seen or experienced before. Yes, even the bible says that no ear has heard, no eye has seen, and no heart has imagined what the Lord has in store for His children (1 Corinthians 2:9) Amen! So you need to get yourself set to receive it. You need to be expectant from the Lord knowing that He has declared unprecedented favour for you this month.
The Lord has assured us in His word that He will show mercy unto whom He will show mercy. So understand that it is not by reason of your striving to receive His love and faithfulness but rather by striving to enter His rest. That is how you will find favour like never before. It is not by your works but by His works. You must understand that favour is not for everyone. There are people, even believers, who never seem to enjoy the favour of God and men. They constantly face difficulties in their lives. Where others get things easily, they struggle to get from the same source. Beloved, it takes God’s favour to break you free from difficulties and struggles in life. All you need is the favor of God and your life will turn sweet. Look unto him this season for a turnaround in your affairs for He is faithful.
Psalm 5:12, 1 Corinthians 2:9
My sister had been married for 8 years without any baby. She even went on drugs, still nothing happened and she lost hope. One of the Tuesday services last year, I came with her picture and prayed with it. As God would have it, in November last year she took in. When her due date came, she was booked for operation abroad. We prayed and believed God. He heard us and my sister put to bed without operation. Praise God!
– Chinenye D.
1. Father, thank You for bringing my family and I into the 10th month of the year. Be praised forever in Jesus name.
2. Every evil plan of the enemy against me and my family this month, I destroy them now in Jesus name.
3. Every covering cast over my face and the works of my hands causing me to lose favour, be destroyed by fire now in Jesus name.
4. Every plot of evil against this State and this Nation, be exposed and destroyed now in Jesus name!
5. I command unprecedented favour over my life, family, and the works of our hands in Jesus name.