“This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightiest war a good warfare;” 1 Timothy 1:18
Beloved, today we will learn what it means to war with prophecies. Let’s say you went to church and you were singled out and you received a word of knowledge and prophetic declarations were made about your future, and you were overjoyed. It doesn’t stop there. You don’t just rejoice and sit down and wait for the prophetic words to happen whenever it will happen. You have to make war against the enemy of those prophecies. When Jesus Christ came to earth, He knew what was written, and that was why He was not deceived by the devil or moved by the words of men. When the devil asked him to turn stones to bread, he didn’t. When he asked Him to worship him, Jesus refused because He knew who He was. When His mother asked Him to do a miracle, He replied that His time had not come yet, meaning that He knew His times and seasons. He knew the timing of God and was in sync with what His Father was doing.
Beloved, God is calling you to be in sync with his timing by making war against delay in your life. Prophecies are given to be warred with. Have you received a prophetic word? Go into the place of prayer and begin to pray it into reality. Begin to call it forth from the spirit and frustrate every element of delay surrounding it. Remember how the prince of Persia delayed Daniel’s prayer? That’s the same way the enemy works to delay the fulfillment of God’s promises in our lives. This is why you shouldn’t fold your hands and do nothing when you receive prophecies. Go into your prayer closet and make supplication and warfare for your prophetic word to come to pass at the right divine time.
I Timothy 1:1-18, Daniel 10:1-13
Land dispute resolved
During a service, daddy gave a word about someone in service whose family members were having land dispute. I came out and he prayed for me. To the glory of God, the land issue has been resolved. Praise God!
[Spend some time and worship God. Thank Him for all He has done.]
1. In the name of Jesus Christ, I frustrate every delay orchestrated by the kingdom of darkness against my blessings and I frustrate it in Jesus name. Amen.
2. Every evil set up to bring destruction upon me or anyone in my family, I scatter it now in Jesus name.
3. Any trap set for me or anyone in my family, we jump and pass in Jesus name!
4. Every contention in my family, I declare victory in our favour now in Jesus name.
5. I decree, positive prophecies made over my life and family shall be fulfilled this month. No more delays in Jesus name.
[Raise other prayer points as you are led]