On MONDAY, we learnt that Praise creates the atmosphere for miracles. You can create an enabling environment for the miraculous in your life by being consistent with praise. When you do, your life will be a wonder.
On TUESDAY, we learnt that His mercy endures forever. This is one reason why you must praise the Lord. Always count on God to show up in times of difficulties, and praise Him for it.
On WEDNESDAY, we learnt about the force of prayer. We are in ‘ember’ months when evil intensifies. Don’t be taken unawares. Join the 30 days prayers we are on and charge up your spirit-man for victory
On THURSDAY, we were told to “Sleep not!” You ‘sleep’ when you allow sin, laziness, weakness in the place of prayer, and loss of passion for the things of God to take hold of your life. When you sleep, enemies of your life will enter and sow evil seeds. Wake up!
On FRIDAY, we learnt that Jesus won the victory. When Jesus paid the price on Calvary and went to hell, He totally defeated the enemy and took all power and authority. He arose victorious, and all who accept Him as their Lord and savior enjoy the victory. So, your Total Victory starts with being born again. Accept Him today!
On SATURDAY, in our house fellowship study, we learnt how to appropriate our victory through prayer. We learnt types of prayer, ways of praying, length of prayer, when to pray, where to pray, and what to expect when we pray.
1. How does praise create an atmosphere for miracles?
2. How is God’s mercy manifest in your life?
3. Why is prayer important?
4. What does it mean to sleep in the spirit?
5. How did Jesus win the victory?
6. What are the contents of the victory Jesus won?
7. What does it mean to appropriate our victory?
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior if you are yet to do so.
2. Spend more quality time in praise, prayer and word-study daily.
3. Tell somebody about Jesus, lead the person to Christ and bring the person to church.
4. Ensure you attend church services more often than before. Join a service unit and be more committed to it.
5. Read an inspirational book this week on any of the topics we learnt about during the week.
6. Get the oil of gladness, the communion blood, our books, DVDs, CDs, PHD mantle from Praise Tabernacle bookshop today and start making use of them.
Today, our 30 days fasting and prayer focus will be VICTORY OVER ANCESTRAL AND FAMILIAR SPIRITS!
Turn to Day 3 of your prayer book and pray!