On MONDAY, we learnt that we have Total Victory. No matter what you are going through, no matter how terrifying the forces that face you may be, God is ever true and ever faithful to give you the victory. The price Jesus paid on the cross is not in vain. Fear not! Just claim the victory!
On TUESDAY, we learnt that we are More than conquerors. Jesus triumphed over enemy; He conquered the cohorts of hell; He stripped the enemy off the authority and dominion he took from Adam at the fall of man. When you make Jesus your Lord and savior, His victory becomes yours and you enjoy the rewards of His conquest.
On WEDNESDAY, we learnt that Jesus is Lord of all. When Jesus paid the price on the cross, He fulfilled all the requirements of justice and became Lord of all. You are on the winning side. No matter what the enemy does, your victory over him is sure in Christ Jesus.
On THURSDAY, we learnt about “this kind” of problems and how to overcome them. They are stubborn problems. There is a level of power that is released by fasting and prayer that deals with ‘this kind’ of situations. As you join in the 30 days of fasting & prayer, every stubborn problem in your life and family will bow.
On FRIDAY, we were told to align our flesh. Sometimes your spirit is willing to pray but your flesh is weak. You cannot pray effectively when there is a disconnect between your spirit and your flesh. Make sure you do whatever is required to align your flesh with your spirit for effective prayers
On SATURDAY, in our house fellowship, we learnt about appropriating our victory through the Word. We learnt the components of the Word that appropriates victory, sources of the Word, benefits of the Word, how to build appetite for the Word and how to understand the Word. Read through if you missed it.
1. If you have total victory, why are you going through problems?
2. What does it mean to be more than conqueror?
3. How do you benefit from the Lordship of Jesus?
4. How do you overcome ‘this kind’ of problems?
5. How do you align your flesh and your spirit in prayer?
6. How do you appropriate the victory through the Word?
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior if you are yet to do so.
2. Spend more quality time in praise, prayer and word-study daily.
3. Tell somebody about Jesus, lead the person to Christ and bring the person to church.
4. Ensure you attend church services more often than before. Join a service unit and be more committed to it.
5. Read an inspirational book this week on any of the topics we learnt about during the week.
6. Get the oil of gladness, the communion blood, our books, DVDs, CDs, PHD mantle from Praise Tabernacle bookshop today and start making use of them.
Today, our 30 days fasting and prayer focus will be VICTORY OVER SATANIC LIMITATIONS
Turn to Day 10 of your prayer book and pray!