On MONDAY, we learnt that Love is the way to victory. Love is a major heavy weight in spiritual matters. If you want to walk in victory, in your health and every other area of your life, then you must walk in love.
On TUESDAY, we were told to bridle our tongue. The secret of enjoying life and seeing many good days is simply to bridle your tongue. Love always restrains you from speaking evil about others. Love speaks only well about others and it seeks peace with all. When you live like this, God will always hear your prayer and you will live in continuous victory.
On WEDNESDAY, we learnt that Faith works by love. You can possess mountain moving faith but if you do not walk in love, that faith will not give you any victory. Get rid of unforgiveness, bitterness, malice, envy and so on so your faith can work and bring you victory.
On THURSDAY, we learnt that the greatest of all is love. If you must receive favors or enjoy total victory in your life, it must be activated by a lifestyle of walking in love. Love remains the greatest of all for it’s the oil that will make the engines of faith and hope (expectation) to work optimally. Walk in love.
On FRIDAY, we were told to rest in God’s abilities. Many times as Christian, we come to God from the place of chaos, anxiety, depression, fear and worry instead of from the place REST. This makes us stressed and worn-out. Your ability cannot get anything done. Always rest on God’s ability, trusting Him to come through for you.
On SATURDAY, in our house fellowship study, we learnt about appropriating our victory with anointed materials. You cannot add anything to the victory Jesus has brought to us, but God still works with anointed materials. These include mantle, oil of gladness, blood of Jesus (communion blood), books and other materials. Make sure you get them.
1. How is love the way to victory?
2. Why should you bridle your tongue?
3. What does faith need to work?
4. What is the greatest of all?
5. How do you rest n God’s abilities?
6. Do you have the anointed materials?
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior if you are yet to do so.
2. Spend more quality time in praise, prayer and word-study daily.
3. Tell somebody about Jesus, lead the person to Christ and bring the person to church.
4. Ensure you attend church services more often than before. Join a service unit and be more committed to it.
5. Read an inspirational book this week on any of the topics we learnt about during the week.
6. Get the oil of gladness, the communion blood, our books, DVDs, CDs, PHD mantle from Praise Tabernacle bookshop today and start making use of them.
Today, our 30 days fasting and prayer focus will be VICTORY OVER STAGNATION
Turn to Day 17 of your prayer book and pray!