On MONDAY, we learnt about our authority. Your battle has been fought and won. The only battle left to fight now is the battle of faith. Fight the good fight of faith. You have to know what Jesus did for you and your new benefits in Him and you have to declare it and stand on it by faith.
On TUESDAY, we were told to take possession. The first thing you must take possession of is YOUR THOUGHTS. You must understand who you are as a child of God, and the authority you have in Christ. The battle is always won in the mind, that’s the battle field. Fill your mind with the Word so you can possess what belongs to you.
On WEDNESDAY, we learnt that our sight matters. Your sight will determine your life. If you can see well, you will be able to live well. You need to start seeing as God sees. Instead of seeing the battles, see your victory. Renew your mind through the revelation of the Word and start seeing right.
On THURSDAY, we were asked what our confession is. The blood of Jesus is the ground for our victory, but the Word of our testimony or our confession is what enforces and drives home our victory. Believers are talkers! We are people of great confession. Mountains move only when we speak to them. Start talking today.
On FRIDAY, we were told to think the Word and speak it. Align your heart with God’s truth and you will automatically align your words to his truth concerning your life. When you start saying the right things, you’ll start seeing the right things.
On SATURDAY, in our house fellowship study, we learnt about maintaining our victory through consecration and Holiness. We learnt what happens when sin enters our lives, what to do when we err, and how to live a holy and consecrated life. Read through again.
1. How do you exercise your authority?
2. How do you take possession of your thoughts?
3. How important is our spiritual sight?
4. What moves mountains?
5. What should we think and speak?
6. What does it mean to be holy and consecrated?
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior if you are yet to do so.
2. Spend more quality time in praise, prayer and word-study daily.
3. Tell somebody about Jesus, lead the person to Christ and bring the person to church.
4. Ensure you attend church services more often than before. Join a service unit and be more committed to it.
5. Read an inspirational book this week on any of the topics we learnt about during the week.
6. Get the oil of gladness, the communion blood, our books, DVDs, CDs, PHD mantle from Praise Tabernacle bookshop today and start making use of them.
Today, our 30 days fasting and prayer focus will be VICTORY OVER BESETING SINS
Turn to Day 24 of your prayer book and pray!