On MONDAY, we learnt that Prayer is a priority. Battles are first won in the spirit-realm before the victories manifest in the physical realm. You need to always settle your problems before the throne of God and silence the accuser through the advocacy of the intercession and blood of our high Priest, Jesus the messiah.
On TUESDAY, we learnt about Praise storm. Praise is a tool for victory. When praises go up, the Heavens move on your behalf and impossible situations are turned around. Become consistent in praise and see your life make a 360 degrees turn around for good.
On WEDNESDAY, we learnt that Revelation guarantees victory. Revelation comes when the Holy Spirit breathes on the Word of God you are listening to or reading, giving you insight, instruction, direction, and making hidden mysteries clear to you. Become consistent with studying your Bible, always praying for the Holy Spirit to illuminate your spirit.
On THURSDAY, we were told to be daily reminded of our victory. The starting point of our victory was the cross. When Jesus died on the Cross, He went down to hell and defeated the enemy; and He did this while we were in Him. The truth is that the enemy and his cohorts have no more authority over you again except the one you concede to them through sin, unrepentance and ignorance.
On FRIDAY, we were reminded of our redemption rights. The bible says we died with Christ and God raised us up together with Him. When we rose with Him, God also made us sit down with him in the heavenlies far above principalities and powers. However, until you know who you are in Christ Jesus, you cannot begin to enjoy your Christian life. Let this truth sink into your spirit today.
On SATURDAY, our house fellowship study focused on appropriating your victory through praises. We learnt how beneficial praise is to us.
1. How much time do you give to prayer daily?
2. How much time do you give to praises daily?
3. How do you access revelation from the Word?
4. Why should you be daily reminded of your victory?
5. What are your redemption rights and how can you access them?
6. What are the benefits of praise?
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior if you are yet to do so.
2. Spend more quality time in praise, prayer and word-study daily.
3. Tell somebody about Jesus, lead the person to Christ and bring the person to church.
4. Ensure you attend church services more often than before. Join a service unit and be more committed to it.
5. Read an inspirational book this week on any of the topics we learnt about during the week.
6. Get the oil of gladness, the communion blood, our books, DVDs, CDs, PHD mantle from Praise Tabernacle bookshop today and start making use of them.