On MONDAY, we were asked what testimony is. The more you testify of what the Lord has done for you, you open yourself to receive more blessings to testify about. Don’t hide what God has done. Thank God for it and tell people about it to the glory of God.
On TUESDAY, we learnt that Testimony is our victory. Testimony is the spirit of prophecy. So whatever you testify about becomes your life’s experience. Make sure what you say to yourself and to people about your life issues is a testimony because that’s your guarantee for an overcoming life.
On WEDNESDAY, we were told to be thankful. Ingratitude is the reason why many people are not blessed. When you don’t appreciate God, your life depreciates. If you want to leave the doors of blessings and testimonies open continually, always thank God for what He has done for you.
On THURSDAY, we were told to complain and remain grounded. Nothing keeps you in one spot and even destroys the works of your hands like complaining. God hates complainers and when we don’t appreciate His goodness in our lives. Quit complaining, start thanking.
On FRIDAY, we learnt about the beauty of thanksgiving. The beauty of Thanksgiving is that it gladdens the heart of God. And when God is delighted, He drops His blessings like rainfall. Offer up to God the sacrifice of thanksgiving and see him beautify your life with testimonies.
On SATURDAY, in our house fellowship study, we learnt about the qualifications of a soul winner and a soul winner’s character. Which of these are evident in your life?
1. What is testimony?
2. How is testimony your victory?
3. Why should you be thankful?
4. What happens when you complain?
5. What happens when you thank God?
6. Do you have the qualifications and the characters of a soul winner?
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior if you are yet to do so.
2. Spend more quality time in praise, prayer and word-study daily.
3. Tell somebody about Jesus, lead the person to Christ and bring the person to church.
4. Ensure you attend church services more often than before. Join a service unit and be more committed to it.
5. Read an inspirational book this week on any of the topics we learnt about during the week.
6. Get the oil of gladness, the communion blood, our books, DVDs, CDs, PHD mantle from Praise Tabernacle bookshop today and start making use of them.