On MONDAY, we were told to pray at all times. God’s will can only manifest in your life when you invite Him into your situation through fervent prayer. The more you pray, the faster things change around you. Become a person of prayer today.
On TUESDAY, we were told to prevail in prayer. Now, to effectively prevail in prayer, your prayer must be based on God’s word. You must learn to take authority over the devil, bind all forces challenging your blessing and release your answer. You have not prayed until you have prevailed, and you have not prevailed till you have received the answers to your prayers.
On WEDNESDAY, we learnt about the Name Power. This is a major tool for prevailing prayer. Without it you can’t make successful warfare. It unlocks shut doors, binds demons and brings principalities to their knees. Use that name with understanding and see it work wonders and wrought victories for you.
On THURSDAY, we were told to kick Hagar out. ‘Hagar’ is that person in your life who makes you compromise your faith, discourages you from waiting on the Lord, and brings out negative virtues from you. kick them out before they ruin your life.
On FRIDAY, we learnt about ‘the elder brother’. Just like the prodigal son’s elder brother, sometimes we feel unappreciated, dishonoured and neglected, in spite of our faithfulness in the house of God. Just know that all that God has is yours. All you need to do is demand whatever you want and it will be given to you.
On SATURDAY, we learnt how to be good soul winners, why you must win souls and the gains of being a soul winner.
1. Why should you pray at all times?
2. What is prevailing prayer?
3. How do you take advantage of the name power for victory?
4. Who are the ‘Hagars’ in your life that you should kick out?
5. What do you do when people around you are being blessed and your own is delayed?
6. How many people have you talked to about Jesus since this year?
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior if you are yet to do so.
2. Spend more quality time in praise, prayer and word-study daily.
3. Tell somebody about Jesus, lead the person to Christ and bring the person to church.
4. Ensure you attend church services more often than before. Join a service unit and be more committed to it.
5. Read an inspirational book this week on any of the topics we learnt about during the week.
6. Get the oil of gladness, the communion blood, our books, DVDs, CDs, PHD mantle from Praise Tabernacle bookshop today and start making use of them.