And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good… Genesis 1:2-4
There is a popular saying in Praise Tabernacle that “what you see is what you seize!” This is true in life. It is a normal principle of life which God Himself does not break. He sees before He can bring anything to manifestation. He is a God that brings the dead back to life and calls those things which be not as though they were. (Romans 4:17). He sees beyond the immediate circumstance into the future He wants. Then He calls forth what He has seen. In the dark and void earth, God saw light and called it forth.
This is a principle that governs success in life. Whether you like it or not, there must be times when you second-guess your profession as a Christian, times when you are between the proverbial rock and hard place, times when what you want are not what you experience. What do you do? See with the eyes of faith! If you see with your natural eyes and accept the circumstance, nothing will change for you. It doesn’t mean you deny the present fact but that you ignore it and focus on the preferred future. When Apostle Peter stopped looking at Jesus and focused on the storm, he began to sink. Don’t make that mistake. Look unto Jesus in times of trouble and see a better future.
SAY THIS PRAYER
Father, open my eyes of faith so I will see things as they should be and not as they already are. I pray for speedy release of my expectations in Jesus name.
I declare that your expectations will never be cut short, they shall come to pass in due time in the mighty name of Jesus.
1. I stop enemies of progress from operating in my life, in Jesus name.
2. I break the yoke of poverty in my life in the name of Jesus
3. Father, let our members whose hearts are failing them as a result of what they are passing through be encouraged now. Do something in their lives that will spark them up in Jesus name
4. Any opening for workers of iniquity to enter this nation and wreck havoc, I close it now in Jesus name.
5. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my family, the church and this Nation in Jesus name!
[*Spend time on these prayer points for effectiveness.]