Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10
This means taking advantage of the strength and power of the Lord. To understand this better think of you as a little child and you have a father who is very strong. One day in school, bigger children intimidate you, take your things from you, laugh at you and even beat you when you try to resist. Then you tell your father who waits for you on the way back from school the following day. As you walk home and those bullies come after you, when you suddenly see your father and you shout, “daddy”, what do you think will happen to the bullies? They will run for their lives and chances are that they will never disturb you again.
This is how it is with us as believers. We have a Father who is more than everything we might need, especially strength in adversity. He is the omnipotent God. You need to take advantage of His power or you will suffer like every other person. When situations, temptations, oppressions and adversity come up to intimidate you and run you down, remember that your father is mighty and you stand your ground in prayer, in stirring up the inner man, in intense study of the Word, in fellowship with brethren in services, in your service in church, in your relationship with your pastor. When you do these, you will be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
SAY THIS PRAYER
Lord I thank you for Your strength made available for me on daily basis. I take advantage of it now in Jesus name.
Whatever has intimidated you in the past will see you from today and run in the mighty name of Jesus.
1. I release every miracle of mine that the enemy is holding now in Jesus name.
2. Oh God, make me a financial light to my generation, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh God make me a financial pillar for your work in Praise Tabernacle in Jesus name.
4. Father, push the frontiers of the gospel all over this land. Let men come to know the love of Jesus and the blessedness of following Him in Jesus name.
5. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my family, the church and this Nation in Jesus name!
(*Spend time on these prayer points for effectiveness.)