But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment. Matthew 12:36
When you stay around some people, what you hear are bad words, hateful words, swear words and cursing. Our opening scripture says we shall all give account of every idle word we speak, in the Day of Judgment. Even the ones you speak in your privacy are recorded and kept for your judgment day. These words are taken note of by agents of darkness who the bible calls “the accuser of the brethren”. Then whenever the Lord wants to bless you, those words are presented as evidence against your being blessed.
Beloved, sanctify your lips. Even when people around you try to provoke you to wrath and you are tempted to lash out with evil words and cursing, hold yourself and plead the blood of Jesus under your breath. That situation will be handled and you will be seen as the bigger person. Jesus said in the verses preceding our opening scripture, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” (Matthew 12:35-36). Beloved seeing that you will give account of every idle word you speak, sanctify your lips. It is allowed for unbelievers to use such words but for you it is not. Do it so that the blessings of the Almighty will rest upon you without any accusation. Do it so you will have cause to rejoice this month.
SAY THIS PRAYER
O Lord I rescind every idle word I have spoken at any time that has brought accusation to me. Let them be blotted out by Your blood. Amen.
You are set free from the evils of idle words. Receive the grace to speak right words in Jesus name.
1. I stop all witchcraft activities in my life and family in Jesus name
2. I break the yoke of sicknesses and diseases in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, open up more Praise tabernacle Parishes so we can reach more people and break the shackles on their lives in Jesus name.
4. Any plan to cause civil unrest in this nation, is exposed and destroyed now in Jesus name!
5. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my family, the church and this Nation in Jesus name!
[*Spend time on these prayer points for effectiveness.]